#10yearchallenge

There have been so many social media challenges over the years and I haven’t really participated. Fitness challenges are more my thing. However, the #10yearchallenge is pretty simple. I have been on Facebook for 10 years so photos were easy to find without having to plug in my external hard drive. Oh, the content on that thing! So here is what I posted.



I still get carded. Kim, my roommate, didn’t like the Southwest flight attendant that carded me but not her. She points out that she’s younger than I am. I also was mistaken for 24 by a Bartender I would see on a weekly basis for about a year. Carlos, you get major points. I’m 38 by the way.








Here are some other fun photos from around 10 years ago that I found along the way. Good times. 

Halloween at the Saddle Rack in Fremont, California

 A low key New Year's Eve with the pups

That ended up being a crazy St. Patrick's Day

Alice Radio concert in the park with my sister. Look at my crazy pup.
A friend's birthday limo
Bottle service at Infusion Lounge in San Francisco at the Meet & Greet Party with Donnie Wahlberg of New Kids on the Block
AND!!! It appears I have been blogging for 10 years. It definitely has not been consistent but this blog has been around since then. Please view and comment some of the old posts. I’d appreciate it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May