Glam Getaway Goals


I said it before and here I am saying it again. I AM going to go on this incentive trip!

I have been a Stella & Dot Stylist for almost 8 years. It has always been a side gig and for fun to wear jewelry. Now they have handbags, accessories and clothing. Every year, they offer a chance to earn rewards. Yes, I like free product and what not. But this One Busy Bee Travel Agent loves to travel. Last year they were sending folks to Hawaii. Yes, been there. This year, they are sending folks to Mexico. Yes, been there too BUT, this ties into my new year's goals. I love killing two birds with one stone. Make sales, earn commission, save more money to put down for a down payment for that Maui real estate goal. This allows me to also earn a free trip. It's a win-win.

I obviously can't do this alone. The dates of the trip would be February 20-23, 2020. It just happens to fall on my best friend's birthday. If I reach the top level of the rewards with 60,000 points, I will earn a trip for two. I told my best friend that I would take her if she would help me. The deadline to reach this is June 30, 2019.

There are opportunities to earn more points towards these rewards. Sales now thru February 5, 2019 will earn double points. If I add Stylists to my team and they reach a certain amount of sales in their first 60 days, I can also earn additional points. So, do you want to earn some extra income and possibly an incentive trip? Let me know!

I actually considered not continuing the business but not now! It's another stream of income, which they say millionaires have at least seven streams. I have noticed in my collection of 1000 photos on my phone, I barely have any of the new products. Some pieces are listed on Poshmark (Code 'ONEBUSYBEEBLOG' to get a $5 spending credit as a new user) but I think I need to have a party at my house and sell my old pieces. Want to join?

So here I go.

AM going to go on this incentive trip! 

Pave Arabesque Earrings ($49) - My favorite. I wear them all the time. 

Book an in-home or online trunk show with me! Willing to travel with jewels! Let's do it! Vamanos!

Some of the new January collection now available as of today, January 8th.

January Trunk Show Hostesses can offer their guests these discounts when spend $50 or more via their link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet