My First iMovie

I have just returned to California from the Carolinas and Georgia after spending a few days with my 12-year-old nephew. As the 5,000 plus photos accumulate on my phone, I have added an abundance more and videos to share. I failed to bring my converter for my iPhone earphones to plug into the armrest to watch any of the movies and entertainment offered on my JetBlue flight. So I explored putting together my first few iMovies.

We had a great time visiting Wilmington, North Carolina and the USS North Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Boone Hill Plantation and Charleston, South Carolina and a spontaneous trip to Savannah, Georgia. We then explored Raleigh, North Carolina for their Caribbean Festival downtown and Durham and Duke University. Oh, the laughs and the food we had!

East Coast - August 2018

Yosemite - June 2018


More detailed posts to come and I had fun putting these together. Stay tuned for more and follow my YouTube channel here.

For assistance with booking your travel plans, please contact me as a Certified Travel Agent.





Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May