#TacoTuesday

If you’re looking for cheap eats in San Francisco, they’re pretty hard to find. Happy Hour is at a discount but not crazy cheap. Rubio’s may be a chain but you can get a fish taco for $1.75 each after 2:30 pm on Tuesdays. 

I remember going to the one in Brentwood and enjoying their food and their salsa station. On my way to work from Embarcadero Bart station, I saw a sign for Rubio’s special on the window as I walked by their Embarcadero 4 location. As I have dined at most places at the Fisherman’s Wharf and with my time limit, I decided to give it a shot. Yup, they’re still the same. They come in paper boats with fried fish, cabbage, a bit of salsa and a wedge of like. Top it off with their tomatillo green sauce and you’re good to go. I always get two. Thanks for being consistent, Rubio’s, but please work on the cleanliness of the dining room.


Though not cheap, check out the fluffy tacos at the revived Cadillac Bar at the Twitter building. They’re tasty!




Back to ‘The Wharf,’ also get the Korean Tacos at Surisan at the corner of Beach and Jones. I send quite a bit of hotel guests there and I haven’t had a single person say they didn’t enjoy it.



So if you’re taco’n about getting some, consider these options. For late night, don’t judge me, but I’ll take a regular taco from Taco Bell with a lot of mild sauce. Who's with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May