My Photos on My Blog Only

I loved being a Yelp Elite for seven years. From my Stripped post, the title was taken from me once I became an owner of DW. I took photos of my food, the space and wrote reviews. I would post most photos on Yelp versus any other social media site. My photos are the world thru my eyes and they belong on my blog. Call it exclusive content.

I do all of the social media for DW and though I have only taken one photography class back in college, I get so many compliments on the photos I have taken and posted on Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter and Google+ to promote DW. No need to pay professionals to take photos of our food or space unless it's needed in high-resolution. Media takes them for free and are used in the press. I will be doing the same thing.

All photos unless otherwise noted on my blog moving forward will be owned by me. Permission may be granted for use of the photos.

Sorry, Yelp, I love you but photos will be here. I am working on the 2016 100 Review Challenge. You'll get content from there.

Follow me on Instagram as well (bappletree). They apparently will now be changing how you see your feed. If you like a lot of fitness posts like I do, those photos will appear at the top of your feed versus in chronological order. I wish they would make this a setting preference instead. Why don't we have a choice in the matter?

Thanks for your readership!

Now leaving you with a photo not posted on Yelp. This was DW's Banana Huckleberry French Toast that was brought back to life just for Easter. Looks delicious, right?


---------
This is #5 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May