#250KChallenge Week 10

I slept thru the entire flight from Las Vegas and stop in Los Angeles and then home. I was exhausted. I only had a total of 11.5 hours of sleep all weekend. I even slept thru the turbulence. As soon as we landed, I knew I was not only exhausted, but I was sick. The reason why I picked the 6:20 am flight was so I could pick up Bevo in West Oakland and then head into  work. That plan did not happen. I picked up Bevo and I slept the entire day. It was amazing.

Remember me mentioning the Bodybuilding.com article of taking a week off after 6-8 weeks? I did it. Only because I was sick. I didn't go the gym the entire week. I did light body work and core at home. I didn't want to get anyone else sick at the gym. Not good gym etiquette. Oh how the shadows help me see changes in my body, but my shoulders have always been the easiest to see definition. The belly! Oh, that's a challenge.



I concentrated on work. My Service Manager challenged me to make $70K in new event sales for the month of March by the end of the month. I worked on meeting that goal. It is now one week out, I still have $55K to go. But have booked $15K in the months ahead. No way did I fail entirely. And a lot can happen in the next 7 days.

I have had issues with Charley horses when I was growing up. I would cry thru the night because it would hurt so bad. My mother would sometimes get so irritated with my pain that she'd threaten to cut my legs off if I didn't stop crying. Sweet, right? It probably doesn't help that I love wearing heels.

I took Lola to church for Palm Sunday and while walking back to the car, a little girl holding her mom's hand was captivated by my blue shoes. "I like her high heels, Mom!"



Then I felt good enough to meet someone for a beer at The Hop Grenade in Concord, CA. Awesome spot. More of a write-up coming soon! Then I met up with Nelson, Erika and her son, Brody, at Cerruti Cellars at Jack London Square in in Oakland, Ca. It was a good time. 





I took it easy the rest of the day. I was ready to take on Week 11.

---------
This is #6 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet