My 13th AIDS Walk San Francisco

Greetings! This will be my 13th consecutive AIDS Walk San Francisco. I walk in a continued effort to keep my friends and loved ones AIDS-FREE!

Please sponsor me in any amount, plus it is tax-deductible. However, your participation and walking with me will make a bigger impact. Get some exercise, take a couple hours out of your weekend, show you care and help spread the word. If you cannot donate, walk with me or hit Share, Like, or ReTweet my link, please promise me that you'll BE SAFE! Practice safe sex and get tested. It's not worth it.

Please make your donation via this webpage, or send me a check made payable to "AWSF". Contact me for my mailing address.

It's not much, but for every $10 you donate, you'll be entered to win a $25 Stella & Dot gift certificate. Possibly other prizes as well.

Current # of Entries: 2

Thank you for supporting AIDS Walk San Francisco. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

My friend, Crystal, and I at AWSF 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May