For Your GRADuate



I just went to a graduation for my Maid-of-Honor's hubby who graduated from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge Law School in Sacramento, California this past Saturday. What an accomplishment! Then I'll be heading to my cousin's graduation at Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill, California next Friday. I don't think either of them would appreciate one of the three items we have on special at Stella & Dot right now. But perhaps their partner would.



Checkout code is GRAD
20% Discount at
www.stelladot.com/bernadette

Expires Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at midnight PST so HURRY!!!


Did you notice that the Vintage Link Bracelet goes with the Vintage Link Necklace that's also on sale based on an earlier announcement?

Please be sure to LIKE "Stella & Dot with Bernadette" on Facebook to hear about the latest news and promotions! Thanks in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May