Forgot Mother's Day? Want 50% Off?

I love sales. Stella & Dot are coming up with so many wonderful promotions, I love it! There's always something exciting available to offer to you! ... Or your mother, or sister, or aunt... Did you forget Mother's Day was yesterday? Take care of these wonderful ladies with this Jolie ring, now 50% OFF. I personally prefer jewelry over flowers and chocolates. They last longer and jewelry always makes women feel pretty. Satisfaction from chocolates don't last long. But a sweet poem and a card from the heart always hits home for me. Not a writer? Eh, maybe you should try this:



Also find me on Facebook: Stella & Dot with Bernadette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May