Bula from Fiji

This One Busy Bee says ‘Bula’ from Fiji and apologizes for not having a OBB Weekly post up. I was on a 10:30 PM flight from LAX, missed Groundhog Day entirely and immediately did tours and hotel site visits right off the plane.

Now it’s Tuesday and writing this from the gym at the gorgeous Marriott Momi Bay, one of two resorts that have over water bungalows. We have more ahead the next 2.5 days and it’s been great so far. I am learning a lot, meeting other female Travel Agents bearing issues they’ve had and how they’ve solved them. It’s been a great experience so far.

To see more and immediately, follow me on Snapchat at bappletree. I had 8,000 plus photos to do write ups on and I expect to add at least 2,000 to this phone. Stay tuned. For now, this is what Fiji has to offer. 




















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May