Big Apple Time

This ‘Bappletree’ is headed to the Big Apple next week! I have always wanted to live in that city and the last two visit confirmed it. I am looking forward to exploring more of this incredible city.

I believe my first visit was in 2009 with the inevitable ex-husband who was from Pennsylvania. He didn’t have the same excitement for NYC as I did. We did the Empire State Building, Times Square, the library used in the Sex and the City movie and $20 cocktails at the bar at The Plaza. A quick 6-hour trip was worth it.

Nearly ten years later, my friend, Merk, and I met up with old friends and enjoyed more of what New York has to offer. We had whiskey, NY Pizza and Please Don’t Tell. visited Central Park, Central Station, Times Square, Wall Street, Rockefeller Center, Brooklyn, Ground Zero. Such good times!















This time, I am headed solo but a coworker might join me for the first night. I have reached out to friends there and on the east coast hoping they’ll come join in on the fun. I will probably do the tourist thing and try to go to the Statue of Liberty. Ice skating at Rockefeller Center, dessert at Serendipity and maybe a show. I will definitely be eating and drinking a lot of goodness because #WereHungryToo

What do you recommend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May