Regresar a Cabo!


My second visit to Los Cabos, Mexico will be taken place this November. Earlier this year, Cabo San Lucas was the first port we stopped at while aboard the Oosterdam by Holland America (Day 1). There, my friend, Catherine and I snorkeled, paddle boarded and kayaked. Later this year, I will be accompanied by my Cugino (Cousin in Italian), his fiance and my future cousin and my new friend, Lola, a fellow and new food and travel blogger. Believe it or not, she and I have not personally met but are connected via online. Amazing, right?

We met new friends from Utah!
A seal

On the list of things to do will be a mix of business and pleasure. This One Busy Bee can't resist.

Thursday, we land in the afternoon. Thanks for the direct flight, Southwest, right out of Oakland. I'll get our rental car (still to be booked!), await my cousins' arrival from SFO and Lola from Long Beach. We'll go check into the JW Marriott and anxiously settle into our accommodations there in an ocean view room. Their suites look, well, sweet! Can I get an upgrade!?!

I spoke to my entourage and we're definitely doing three things together: a culinary tour, drinking and riding camels! "I'll never get to ride a camel unless I go to the Middle East or Africa...i think lol. And I'll never go, pretty sure." Well, let's cross that off our bucket list! Watch out, they spit. (Aladdin quote). I will be touching base with tour companies to see what they offer.


I have plans of scheduling meetings at a few other properties to check out the venue, wedding spots and hopefully interview additional women leading in the tourism, hospitality or food industry. I miss my Women Wednesday events and love supporting women in the same field. Go, US!

Stay tuned for updates on this trip! Any suggestions or tours for a party of four in exchange for exposure or blog post, please email me!

Vamanos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet