Happy Valentine's Day!

It's never a dull moment, especially when you're sitting next to a couple on their first date and Nat King Cole is playing. My Valentine's Day started with bar hopping with friends and ended up dancing at Chambers and setting some things straight with a certain friend after numerous kiss attempts were made. Nope! You got this all wrong, Buddy.



We left that acquaintance there, had the most hilarious Uber ride (that I recorded it!) to get food at Orphan Andy's in the Castro, Court lost her phone, Sunshine wanted to go home, took a taxi to get my car and drove these ladies to South City to get some shut eye.

I woke up to what I expect our upcoming Vegas trip will be like next month, three girls to a bed. I eventually got home, took care of my Bevo, sent off a Valentine's text to a special someone and took a nap, with intentions of hitting the gym. That did not happen.

Then off to work for our Valentine's Day Massacre happy hour and dinner. But our sweet Rachel got us some flowers. 


But I ran into Andrea! I haven't seen this girl since middle school! So many memories. I met her husband and I remember her talking about him when we were younger. She married the love of her life. That's relationship goals. Congrats to Andrea & Donnie. 


Lately I've been obsessed with The Royals, and the love affair between Jasper and Eleanor. He messed up and will do anything to win her back. My relationship goal is not to go thru that drama but if it's worth fighting for, I'm all in.



And now, work is slowing down and I have a date...with The Walking Dead.


My roommate texted me saying that I might need a hug after watching tonight's premiere episode. He confessed, "I did." What did you think of the episode?

Tomorrow will be a self-love day. Gym, shopping, maybe a massage and possibly How to be Single with the girls. It's important to take care of yourself. 

Another single Valentine's Day in the books. I can't complain. I have so much love around me. It'd be nice to have someone to call my own but I don't intend to settle again. I had a great day. I hope you all did as well. Now home to my puppy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet