They Love Stella & Dot Too!

I wear Stella & Dot pieces every single day! I love seeing my customers, friends and family enjoying their pieces as well. I enjoy seeing how they wear it, with what other pieces (even non-Stella Dot items) and their full ensemble and where they wear it to! Check out some examples below. If you're a customer of mine, feel free to send me your pics! I would love to see them.

Remember, you can earn free jewelry and accessories by hosting a trunk show or even an online trunk show. Contact me to schedule yours. But feel free to shop my page 24 hours a day.

Actress & Model, Megan Zerga, (an former Stella & Dot Stylist) wearing the sold out and discontinued Campari Necklace. Photo by Maurice Ramirez.

Angela & Tiffany both trying on the Serenity Necklace (Originally $198) at an impromptu trunk show in Oceanside, CA. These ladies love their S&D. Keep scrolling down.


My lovely Mary Kay rep, Christina Vela, and someone I have known since grade school. I often remind her that I thought she was prettiest girl in school. I am glad we reconnected after all these years. This is the photo that comes up on my phone when she calls. I love it. Christina is wearing the Pegasus Necklace ($198). It is also available in silver.


Her name is Christina too, with a very similar last name as my Mary Kay rep above. Here she is wearing the discontinued and sold out Avalon Necklace ($39). This is the picture that comes up on my phone for her.

My best friend, Christy, wearing the Malta Necklace ($118) and holding my beautiful niece, Arya. She has two babies and I understand that they love tugging on your jewelry. So it's nice for Christy to be able to try on some pieces. You ladies deserve it!

This hardworking nurse, Angela, is rocking the discontinuing Allegra Necklace (Reg. $89, Sale $66.75)

My Maid of Honor and long-time friend definitely loves her S&D. Here she is with the Serenity Stone Drop ($49) earrings in green. It's a very popular item and the color is flattering on every skin tone. Stacy Keibler has been seen wearing them.

Tiffany rocks the best selling Bardot Spiral Bracelet ($49) that is also available in gold.

Birthday girl wearing her versatile Sutton Necklace ($128) that is also available in other colors. Beer in hand at the Sonoma Chicken Coop in Campbell, CA.

Yes, Christina again, hard at work wearing one of her newest pieces, the versatile and best selling Zoe Lariat ($98).

S&D is perfect for any GIRLS WEEKEND!
Angela is wearing the beautiful but discontinuing Oasis Bib Necklace in Las Vegas, NV. It is on sale for 50% off for $99!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May