Win an Engraved Necklace fr Stella & Dot

Win an engraved necklace from Stella & Dot by telling your love story! I want to hear about it too! Follow the instructions below but also mention me on Instagram (@bappletree) so I can read it too. Winner to be announced on Nov. 17th.

http://www.stelladot.com/bernadette

As I am currently single, my love story is meeting my newest niece, Arya, who recently turned one-year-old. Born on September 10, 2013, I first held her just hours after she was born and I was overwhelmed with emotion. She was undeniably perfect, her mother, my best friend, was fearless in the process of bringing her into this crazy world, but maybe it was a combination of maybe also feeling that fear that I will never have that moment with my own child. Nonetheless, I am in love with my nieces and nephews.

Below are photos of when I first held her, at her first birthday party and how she just makes me smile.




If I win, I'd like to gift the necklace to  a well-deserving mother to read: 9-10-14 & "AAS" as a monogram on the other one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May