Upcoming Events!!

Tonight, your Stella & Dot Independent Stylist will be at Little Miss Everything in Brentwood, California at 220 Oak Street from 6-8 PM. Come by and check out some vendors to get gift giving ideas for the upcoming holiday season and possibly WIN $50 in cash! Last month, Jill Cone of Sweetpea & Lovebug won! It was so easy and we decided to team up on another upcoming event. Please stop by!

Next Friday, October 21st, I will be in the Sacramento area of Natomas at the below event.


Next Saturday, October 22nd, I will be inside The Catwalk Brentwood during The Home-Town Halloween event from 5:00 PM - 8:00PM.

Get the kids dressed-up for an early Trick-O-Treating event downtown. Come inside The Catwalk Brentwood for some candy and a special coupon just for MOM!

Then, Saturday, November 5th, I am hosting my very first Customer Appreciation & Holiday Shopping event at my house exclusively for my former Stella & Dot hostesses, customers and family & friends. (And the same groups of the selected vendors.) I wanted to put together a group of vendors with exclusive offers, raffle prizes, wine, appetizers and two Certified Massage Therapists to show appreciation to the important people that have supported me in my first 6 months with Stella & Dot. Invitations will be mailed shortly. If you would like to be included, please LIKE me on Facebook at:
facebook.com/StellaDotBernadette


A sneak peek of raffle prizes include:

Certified Massage Therapists Lori Yap & Sarah Dahlheim
Two (2) 90-minutes massages ($110 ea.)

Stella & Dot
Plume Brooch ($17)

Mary Kay, Christina Vela, Independent Beauty Consultant
Lotus and Bamboo Spa collection ($50)

Gold Canyon
8 oz. candle in your choice of scent

Sweetpea & Lovebug
Raffle Prize: Tooth Fairy Pillow ($9)


When you're ready to book your own trunk show, earn free jewelry rewards and earn additional pieces at half off, please don't hesitate to call or email me! Have a great weekend, Everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May