It's a GOOD Morning, America! And with 50% Off!

Stella & Dot has been receiving an amazing amount of press, especially by Good Morning America! Again, we were featured with Laura Spencer and for only 24 hours, the Double Wrap Pyramid Bracelet is 50% off! Normal retail sells for $59, it will now be $29. Limit one per customer.



I would invite you to see this bracelet live at Shirasoni Japanese Restaurant tonight in Brentwood, CA for Ladies Night, but I do not have the bracelet in stock. I DO have the entire Renegade collection in my display and when you spend $50, you can get one of the three pieces in the collection at 25% off.

Did you see that Britney Spears tweeted about our Tribute Bracelet earlier this month? That is pretty cool. This bracelet has been quite popular. It is currently on backorder but if you purchase it now, it will ship to you when our warehouse receives more to fulfill orders. In the month of October, 20% of proceeds of this bracelet goes to The Breast Cancer Research Fund. Only a few days left! This is my everyday bracelet. I love it. And I love supporting a cause that is very dear to my heart.

That's right, there's only a few more days left to take advantage of our new Stylist offer. Usually, when you sign up as a new Stylist you get a business in a box PLUS $350 in free products to wear, to show off, to start your display. Through October 31st, they can get $450 in free product instead! Get a 25% discount as long as you are a Stylist to use for your business display, gifts for the holidays *wink* *wink* and receive so many compliments just by wearing the jewelry! Trust me!

If you are considering joining my team, I would love to help you achieve your goals. Please join me at Faz Restaurant in Danville, California on Tuesday, November 8th from 6PM-8PM. Come meet other busy women and mothers that want to Style Their Life, learn about the opportunity and see the newest collection! Please let me know if you are interested. I would love to save you a seat !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May