Happy Easter!

My Lola, a Filipino term for grandmother, definitely didn’t fail to let me know she was upset that I couldn’t take her to church on Easter Sunday. She also encouraged going to a church near my home or work. Sorry, Lola. I only go to church to take you. For those not practicing their faith and are One Busy Bee like me, this post is for you.

At Dutton-Goldfield in Sebastopol, CA, wearing the Eternity Necklace by Stella & Dot and ears via Snapchat @bappletree
Easter means spring break, the kids having time off from school and travel! The Fisherman’s Wharf was crazy busy this week and the wonderful weather was definitely a bonus. I work for a concierge company and this week I was at the California Welcome Center at Pier 39 and at The Argonaut, as usual. Both kept me busy! I enjoyed it. I love meeting folks from all over the world.

Here in San Francisco, we love to brunch both Saturday and Sunday. It’s just a thing and I love breakfast for lunch and dinner too. Don’t you? Sometimes I just want the basics of eggs over medium, crispy hash browns and bacon and buttery wheat toast to dip into my yolks and I would rather not wait til the morning. Easter Brunch is common and restaurants offer buffets and special menus. Have you been to a pop up dinner? How about a pop up brunch? I haven’t either! However, I have been to a pop up dinner for Chef James Cruz. Newly arrived from Florida, he holds his second pop up in California with the help of Feastly for Easter brunch. The last checked, there were only three seats left for this special brunch in the Mission neighborhood. Can’t make it? Do follow him and Feastly for upcoming opportunities. 


If you have to work on Easter like I do and cannot spend time with your family, at least stay connected with them on social media. SnapChat (@bappletree) got in the spirit with a Pokémon Go-like game with their map feature. Happy egg hunting! 



What did you do for Easter?
Do you celebrate?
Ever been to a pop-up dinner?

Are you on SnapChat?


***Daily April Challenge***
Post 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet