Incentives!

I do love that commission check when I was the Events Director for a local restaurant but I am now currently working for myself until another full time opportunity presents itself that I cannot refuse. I have three weddings to plan from May to September, my family reunion in August in Tahoe and have just completed a Travel Agent course awaiting to become certified.

In the mean time, I am going after the latest incentive from Stella & Dot to earn pieces from the 2018 collection for free. Besides my 25% commission for everything I sell, free product credit and business supply credits plus fun I have with fashionable ladies, I am happy to put in as much or as little into my flexible business with Stella & Dot.

Wearing the Poppy Necklace ($49) and retired & for sale Pippa Earrings ($20), a top from Express and a skirt by Harumi K Designs out of Oakland, California.
Want to help? Want to join? Want to earn $100s in free Stella & Dot jewelry by popping open a bottle of wine & shopping with your friends at home? It's easy to host a Style Session. Do it at home, your office or over happy hour or solely online so friends fr all over the country can shop. We pick a 2-hour period on a date of your choice, I do a quick spleel on the company, demonstrate how versatile our jewelry and how they can earn jewelry for free or be a Stylist like me. You will also be given a site temporarily where folks that cannot make it to place orders so you can get credit up to two weeks after your Style Session date. It's easy!




I will be in Tracey, California from 12:30pm - 3:30pm on November 19th for a community shopping event. More details to come! Or shop now at http://www.stelladot.com/Bernadette Willing to #travel with jewels! Referrals are appreciated. Any opportunities to participate in your community would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Bernadette


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May