32 Days Til Mexico

Though I stayed in bed sick on Thanksgiving Day, most of America is probably in a food coma today or spending a ton of money on Black Friday. I did not get to partake in the catering order I had placed for my sister and my grandmother. Nonetheless, I have not been eating well at all and sadly not on my fitness game as much as I used to. Being sick did not help. With Wag!, I walk an average at least 5 miles per day. It's just not enough.



So, I am saying goodbye to fast food, donuts, crepes, etc as seen below and working towards my cruise on Holland America from San Diego to Mexico with my friend, Catherine. We will be going to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallerta. Vamanos!

Smashburger in Emeryville, California

Dunkin' Donuts in Tracy, California

Crepes at Ooh La La in Walnut Creek, California

Nutella at C'era Una Volta in Alameda California

Daily goals will be cardio, weightlifting and eating right. I ordered my Shredz BCAAs today and have a new shipment every month. I prefer the Fruit Flavor over the eFlow Nutrition that I got at the San Jose Fit Expo during the summer. So wish me luck! Find me on Bodybuilding.com and see progress here. Game on!

'bappletree' on SnapChat and my Court Court

Post work out on Maui


Book your vacation with me HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May