Saturday, January 21, 2017

California Winery Log

Thanks to Twitter, I saw a post by Visit California that there are more than 4,000 wineries in California. I thoroughly enjoy wine tasting. It is always a great time with wonderful people. I thought I would start a log of wineries I have had the pleasure of visiting and link posts I have created based on those visits. Visiting where the wine is made takes tasting their wine to a whole other level. Please visit the other posts for more information! The list is in alphabetical order. Enjoy!

Viansa in Sonoma, California - November 2016

Anaba Winery - Sonoma International Film Festival 2017
Black Stallion Winery - Napa 5-29-11
BoaVentura - Wine Log 2014
Cline Cellars
Darioush Winery - Napa 5-29-11
David Bruce
Domaine Carneros
Dutton-Goldfield
El Sol Vineyard - Wine Log 2014
Francis Ford Coppola Winery
Garre Winery
Gloria Ferrar
Hagafen Cellars - Napa 5-29-11
Iron Horse
Jacuzzi
Ledson
MacPhail - Wine Log 2015 Q1
Marimar Estate - Wine Log 2015 Q1
Mario Andretti Winery - Napa 5-29-11
Mountain Winery
Navarro
Paradise Ridge Winery
Raymond Vineyards - Wine Log 2015 Q3 & Q4
Rock Wall Winery - Wine Log 2015 Q1
Ruby Hill Winery - Wine Log 2014
Schug Winery - Sonoma International Film Festival 2017
Sterling Vineyards
Sunce Wineary & Vineyard - Wine Log 2014, Wine Log 2015 Q2
Trentadue Winery
Tres Sabores
Viansa - Sonoma International Film Festival 2017
Wente

I have been to way more than this list of 20 wineries, that's for sure. But it is a start to this post!

Which ones have you been to?
What are your top 3?


If you're a winery, please let me know if you'd like to be on my list of places to visit next and add to my blog. Contact me HERE.

Me at Raymond Vineyard's Halloween Party - 2015
A fun one at the Harvest Festival in Sonoma County - October 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment