Let's Hike - 2012 - 2014

Last year, I tried to hike once a month. It's good exercise, you're breathing fresh air, being social and seeing the world. 

I just started a private Facebook group called Let's Hike to help with coordinating and scheduling the monthly hikes.

Below is a log of hikes so far! Can't wait for 2015!

2012

Mission Peak, Fremont, California
This is right in my backyard and a strenuous hike for me. My friend, Ji-Young, has done it many times before and without water. I couldn't suck down the stuff any faster! But I did it! It was quite an achievement for me, the then-non-hiker. We rewarded ourselves with a drink and lunch at Claim Jumper's in Fremont.

2013
Alamere Falls, Pt. Reyes National Park, California

Nu'alolo Trail, Kauia, Hawaii


2014

Mt. Tamalpais, North Bay, California

San Rafael, California

The Sutro Tower, San Francisco, California

Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette, California

The Dish, Palo Alto, California


Big Sur, California

Hanakapi'ai Falls, Na Pali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii



Black Diamond Mines Park, Antioch, California


Lake Chabot, Castro Valley, California


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May