Giving Tuesday 2014


I am a day late in participating in this year’s #GivingTuesday but today I made a small donation to the Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation. This was my second donation this year. I initially donated for a celebrity pool plunge for AJ Kirsch, a pro wrestler. 2015 will be full of changes for me and I will be involved with that neighborhood and neighboring areas. I want to help improve the area that gets such a bad wrap. I will consider volunteering in the future as well!

“Dear Bernadette,

We are deeply grateful for your generosity and support of our efforts to make a home a reality for the lowest-income residents of our city.   Your gift makes a difference — it enables us to provide the on-site social work services that help tenants stay housed, our free after-school program for 250 youth, and the community organizing programs that empower residents to get involved and make a positive impact in their neighborhood.  

We count on the support of donors like you to ensure that we can fulfill our vision of a San Francisco where low-income people can afford housing that meets their basic needs, is close to the amenities and services that enhance their quality of life, and provides them with the safety and stability they need to fulfill their potential. 

Once again, thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Don Falk
Executive Director
TNDC”




How did you participate in Giving Tuesday this year?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May