Support a Beacon Award Winner - June 2, 2013

My friend and talented Hair Stylist, Justina Downs, is hosting a fundraiser this Sunday, June 2nd at 11 AM in San Lorenzo, CA. Please scroll down to read her note about the event and why she is hosting it. I can vouch for this girl. She did my hair for my wedding, had a quick and amazing hair trial with numerous 'dos and you'll be amazed at what she can do with a flat iron. Please email me if you are interested.



I also have to share how amazing she did with my Matron of Honor's hair. Incredible.




Hey everyone! I'm throwing a BBQ to help raise money for my future career. I recently won the Beacon competition that only 100 students in the country can win. I'll be in Las Vegas for 4 days and taking advance classes from the top beauty professionals in the country for free. Also, I will be attending NAHA awards, which is like the beauty industry's Grammy Awards. There will also be a beauty convention with all the latest trends and tools.

Money raised will go towards travel 
expense, lodging, and new styling tools. Any funds left over will be put towards hair extension, advance coloring, and waxing classes here in the Bay Area.

I thank EVERYONE that has been very supportive through my years of trying to be a great hair stylist, while still working and being the best mom I can be for my son. I am getting closer to getting my license. I would love it if you came and hung out, for at least the food and the raffle. Stella & Dot jewelry, henna and hair trims will also be available.


Raffle prizes include products for your automobile, a $25 Stella & Dot gift card, a Candle Holder, a bottle of Whiskey, duffle bag, a gift basket for coffee lovers and a wrench tool set.  Raffle tickets will be 1 for $3, or 2 for $5.

Everyone else, please come and join the fun....

Lunch donation plates are $10

Beers & soda will be sold at this event.


Find us both on Facebook and LIKE us!
Intertwine Hair Design

Bernadette Manzano, Event Planner & Coordinator



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet