Giants Sweep the Tigers

Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants on sweeping the Detroit Tigers in the 2012 World Series!

I was bowling with my league during Game 4 that was taking place in Detroit. We finished our third game and some stayed to watch history being made. 'Gramps', I believe the owner or family member of the owner of the bowling alley came out with the broom in celebration.

In regards to a celebration, I can't say I'm proud of some Giants fans that took to the streets and vandalized, mugged and trashed the home of the Champions. Similar acts happened in 2010 and it's quite an embarrassment to the city. Where's the pride? What do you think the punishment should be for such unnecessary and destructive acts?

The parade happens tomorrow in Dan Francisco. I will not be in attendance but I'm sure great photos will be posted.

Again, congratulations to the Bay area and the San Francisco Giants!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May