Customer & Former Hostess Appreciation Event - Oct. 27, 2012

The time of year is approaching of when to show appreciation for what you have. I am appreciative of many things in my life such as my family, loved ones and friends. Specifically in regards to my Stella & Dot business,I appreciate my customers and former hostesses. My business would not succeed without them. Like last year's event, I want to do something special for them. Invitations to the October 27th event will be sent out this week.
Not a customer or former hostess of mine but want to attend the event? Do #10 or #11 below.

On top of the event, I will be conducting a raffle for many prizes that is open to the general public - More prizes to be announced. (Vendors - Contact me to be part of this giveaway.) See below on how to earn entries.

PRIZES TOTAL VALUE: $353.00

The Calliah Necklace - Valued at $158.00

Rain Services - Two (2) gift certificates, each for 1 Free Hour of Professional Organizing for home/office/business in Contra Costa, Alameda or SF Counties. Gift certificates expire February 28, 2013. - Total Value - $130.00 ($65.00 each)

A $50.00 Mary Kay Gift Card with Abby Davis, Independent Beauty Consultant Mary Kay Skin Care & Cosmetics - mobile/text (925) 324-8707
SPECIAL OFFER: Receive 20% off your entire order placed by October 27, 2012 at midnight (PST) when you mention 'Stella & Dot'

Diva on a Dollar Gift Card - Valued at $25.00
3850 Balfour Road #N, Brentwood, CA 94513
Diva on a Dollar consignment shop just took Silver in the Consignment Store category for Best of Brentwood! Congratulations!

GET RAFFLE ENTRIES!
1) Show up at the event! – Get 5 entries
2) Bring a friend that hasn’t RSVP’d. – Get 2 entries per friend.
3) RSVP to the event by via email (bappletree@gmail.com) or phone (925.895.7136) – Get 2 entries
4) LIKE my Facebook page at facebook.com/StellaDotBernadette – Get 3 entries If you already LIKE my Facebook page, post a comment on my wall to earn 2 entries each time.
5) SHARE my Facebook posts – Get 3 entries per SHARE
6) Follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/bappletree and Tweet “Follow my Stella & Dot Stylist @bappletree” – Get 2 entries
7) ReTweet my Stella & Dot related Twitter posts – Get 2 entries each time
8) Follow my Blog at http://bernadettemanzano.blogspot.com - Get 3 entries
9) Comment on my Stella & Dot related Blog posts – Get 1 entry
10) Book and host a Trunk Show with me by November 1st – Get 11 entries!
11) Book a Trunk Show by October 27th to be held between November 21st – December 31st – Get 5 entries. Get an outside order by October 27th – Get 2 entries per order.
12) Place an online order of $75 or more by October 27, 2012 – Get 2 entries

Good luck and a humongous 'Thank You' to all of my supporters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May