My Biggest Blog Month Yet!

Biggest


My blog has been up since May of 2009 and I am proud to say that this month, January 2012, has reached the highest month in hits. Thank you to all that visit often and have posts or alerts sent directly to your email. I appreciate those that have visited by accident, randomly or just came to check out a photo. The current most popular post is about Love Games 2 & Bad Girls Club Season 6. Should I write more regarding the entertainment industry?

As a thank you, if you leave a comment on this post on or by January 31, 2012, I will provide you FREE standard shipping on the below Mister Valentine promo that expires 12 AM, February 7th, 2012.

Thanks again and keep coming back now, ya hear!

Advertising opportunities are available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet