September is Special

Not only is it special to me because it's my birthday month and we get a paid day off, but Stella & Dot have just announced some amazing deals for customers, hostesses and potential new Stylists that want to go into business for themselves! Check it out!

#1 - Items already on sale and discontinuing receive an additional 20% off! For instance, the popular gold Belle Fleur Ring has permanently discontinued but the earrings are now $21. Originally $39. Additional discounts end September 5, 2011.

#2 - Spend $125 and get the Pyramid Double Wrap leather bracelet in Cognac or Green for FREE! That is a $59 value! Just add it to your cart and it will be deducted automatically.


#3 - Hostesses who throw a trunk show with me in the month of September and have sales totaling at least $500 with 4 unique orders will receive a Signature Pouch from our handbag line! Plus, as usual, they'll earn their free product credits good towards jewelry and handbags. Get your girls together, crack open a bottle of wine and shop!

#4 - Any trunk show guest that places an order $50 or more at the trunk show or via a Hostess' web link, will get the Pyramid Double Wrap leather bracelet in Cognac or Green for $39, not $59. The discount will automatically be deducted.


#5 - If you are contemplating becoming a Stylist and working with me, with your $199 investment, that is considered a business expense, you will receive great marketing materials to get you started, $350 in jewelry of your choosing to wear and use for your display and NOW get a Gray Snake Skin Wristlet (A $74 value).

Take advantage of these offers! If you need to get started on your holiday shopping list, now's the time. I have met a woman this past weekend that is basically done. That's pretty impressive. Are you in the same boat?

I have no idea what I am doing for my birthday. Probably nothing special. My fiance and friends threw me a surprise 30th birthday last year. I think I'm done with birthday parties... Let's see how long that lasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet