July 4th Weekend!!!

The long weekend is almost upon us and June will be coming to a close. What are your plans for the holiday? Watching fireworks? BBQing? Hanging out with family and friends? I am so looking forward to attending and being part of my first block party in our neighborhood. I have heard about them, I know it happens, and I'm really looking forward to lounging all day long. I invited everyone I know to come out, enjoy the expected 95 degree heat and bring something to share. I can't feed the whole neighborhood so it was a pot luck invitation.

On top of that, I love offering my friends, family and customers great deals. Stella & Dot has reduced some of their already reduced items another 20% for the holiday weekend! Savings are great.



For instance, the Festival 'til Dawn Necklace is on sale for $79

The Jolie Ring is now $31, not $39.


Hmm, what am I going to wear on July 4th....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May