Another Look at FALL 2011 & Hoopla!

Take a look at the cover of Stella & Dot's new Mini Look Book.



What do you think? Would you wear that necklace?

I just purchased my ticket to Hoopla, Stella & Dot's Annual National Sales Conference that will be taking place at the San Francisco Hilton near Union Square for three days, July 7-9, 2011. Due to some other responsibilities my household had to address, I wasn't absolutely positive I was going to go. But now I DEFINITELY am!! (Thanks to the Fiance for giving me the green light.) I had such a great time at the last training session in Danville, CA at Faz Restaurant. I met great ladies and left energized and I ended up having a pretty decent month, with only being my 2nd month in the business. I have had more success as a Stylist than... oh nevermind. I'm Going to HOOPLA!

I am most looking forward to the Fashion Show where they unveil the Fall 2011 line. The last fashion show I went to, I was in it. That was ages ago! We'll also have a chance to feel like we're at a super-sized Trunk Show because we'll get to touch and try the jewelry before we make our purchases for new additions to our display tables. I can't wait to add more to my display! And I can't wait to book a Trunk Show with YOU with them!

Besides the new jewelry, we'll be able to interact with Jessica Herrin and Danielle Redner and receive additional trainings. I am very much looking forward to this and I am sure I won't regret going.

New Fall Line launches for purchase on Thursday, July 7th.


Who's excited?? I'M excited!

***UPDATE 7/5/11*** I'm so bummed that I won't be able to make it to Hoopla afterall. Per my Cut, Cut, Cut posting above I had to cut back on some expenses. It would have been so much fun but I have to use the money for Hoopla towards the new Fall line which I am so excited to see this coming Thursday.

I noticed that my blog got quite a bit of hits this weekend due to the search word: "HOOPLA" - LOVE those hits! Keep 'em coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May