My 11th AIDS Walk San Francisco - Sponsor Me!



It's that time again! I am trying to fundraise for my 11th Aids Walk San Francisco taking place on Sunday, July 17, 2011.

As you may know, I'm working on TheWellnessShot.com with reality star, Sarah Michaels, to help promote health and wellness. AIDS is an incurable disease that hasn't effected a single close friend or family member and I want to keep it that way. If I don't want them to get AIDS, I certainly do not want another form of illness to take them from this beautiful world. TheWellnessShot.com and I want to support, educate and raise funds to put an end to AIDS.

Please join TheWellnessShot.com Team for a 10K walk in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco on July 17, 2011 by clicking the logo above, then "My Team Page." If you cannot make the walk, please make your tax-deductible donation today. You may also find the Facebook event page for Team WellnessShot.com here!

Sarah Michaels will not be able to join us for the walk but she'll be sending out any team member an autographed photo that raises at least $50! As a team member, you will also receive some of TheWellnessShot.com samples just for walking with us!

Thanks for your support.

***For any orders made to TheWellnessShot.com by the day of the walk, July 17, 2011, I will donate an additional 5% of your grand total to the cause.***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May