Even if you’re on the right track…

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll still get run over if you’re not moving.”

Notes from WIN trainings

NOT MLM, Multi Level Compensation
As already mentioned, I have briefly been a part of an MLM and people automatically associate WIN with a ‘pyramid-thing’ or an MLM. From my experience with PPL, it just took up way too much of my time. The folks were super pushy and wanted your contact list. Your ‘training’ was in a hotel banquet room. I joined to help my sister because she asked me to. I didn’t like her sponsor and at the time I had two jobs, was going to school and commuting. I’d do what I can but I can’t make it my priority. INTERNATIONAL is in the name. It is in 36 countries, with Australia, Germany and Turkey being the most recent areas. In addition, a pyramid scheme is illegal. And WIN has been around for 19 years. With Wellness International, I believe it is much different.

“I don’t have time.”
I’m only in trainings 4-6 hours a week. That’s not too bad of a commitment. Just last night, I spent three hours sitting on the couch catching up on Jersey Show and The Bad Girls Club.

I don’t get paid to Yelp
I love that I can be a Kobe Bryant and get paid for endorsing products I use and love. I’m a Yelp Elite member. I so wish I would get a kick back every time someone checked out a restaurant because of my review.

Motivation
Insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I love that because it’s true. People have dreams and ambitions but they aren’t doing everything possible to achieve them, or they don’t realize that doing something over and over again is just not getting the job done. I deal with this in my relationships. I could say the same thing over and over again but if I don’t try to explain what I’m trying to communicate another way, I may not get my message across.. EVER. It’s really frustrating but you can’t give up. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll still get run over if you’re not moving.”

It’s Doable
So this business is not whether you can or cannot do it. It’s a will or will not choice for people to make.

The Money is Already Being Spent and It’s Growing
I love this opportunity video. Check it out here. It will put the Wellness Industry in perspective for you. If I could have 1% of the money going into people’s health, bettering their lives, extending their life spans – I’d be set. If you don’t want a piece of the pie, more for me, right?!?!

More product info:
WIN has products for people who can’t sleep, need to lose weight,

Our Omega has almost as much (88%) omega as Lovaza the prescription omega you’ve seen tv and print ads for. Common side effects to Lovaza indicates “back pain; burping; flu-like symptoms (eg, fever, headache, muscle aches, tiredness); taste changes; upset stomach.” Via drugs.com. I personally have not had any of these side effects. Costco’s Omega is only at 25%. Fillers could be mercury or cholesterol.

Redbull is illegal in Germany and Norway. Drink WINrgy.

Sure2Endure – is safe enough to give to children who have asthma. It brings more oxygen into the blood.

Ask me for a sample. And guess what, giving you a is sample a marketing expense for me. So browse the WIN products and let’s do business!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May