Yosemite - This Weekend

For our second anniversary, my boyfriend and I, along with our 1.5-year-old Boston Terrier will be headed to Yosemite tomorrow after work. I am looking forward to exploring the national park with him, seeing Half Dome and El Capitan with my very own eyes, to stand near Bridalveil Falls. There are limited areas where we can take Bevo and I’m so glad the weather is going to dry. Weather.com is saying it’s going to be around 60-65 degrees. On Twitter.com, a park ranger has been reporting bear sightings. I hope we do see some cool animals but avoid any near attacks. My little pup is a lover, not a fighter. We will be staying at Yosemite View Lodge. I made reservations at the Ahwanhee Hotel for a pricey dinner but the BF said it was unnecessary. We’re paying $175/night at the hotel so… Stay tuned for a Yosemite recap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May