OBB Weekly - 12-11-18

Versus a newsletter, I would prefer the content to live on the internet that can easily be referred to at a later date and look back at when needed. One of my most popular posts is from years ago! This will be a weekly post highlighting picks of the week in all that is One Busy Bee Enterprises LLC - Travel, Concierge and Event Planning. I hope you come back and click on the links for more information and it inspires you to book travel (with me!) and plan an event, again, with me.

With basically two weeks until Christmas, let's get festive!

Travel
As a Certified Travel Agent and no family of my own, I took off on a Holland America cruise to the Mexican Riviera after the visits with family were done. Folks tend to escape the cold and take advantage of their children having a school break and head for warmer weather. It was great to sit by the pool on the Oosterdam and get in the water in Puerto Vallarta. Let me help you plan a getaway!

Do you escape during the winter months and holidays?




Concierge
A common gift that is given to us Concierges from vendors are cookies and wine. I am in the middle of the studying for my Napa Valley Wine Certification test and have an abundance of wine at home that I need to have a party so you can help me drink it! One of my favorite experiences recently was getting on the Napa Valley Wine Train. I had no idea the food was going to be so good, the service was great and it was a nice, gentle ride. NOT like Bart. It is also a Noble House Hotels entity, the same parent company of the Argonaut Hotel, where I am a Concierge at. Contact me to book your wine train experience with me with lunch, dinner and/or visiting 1,2 or 3 wineries. They also have special events such as Santa Train, New Year's Eve events and tequila pairing dinners.

Does the Wine Train sound like a fun experience to do during the holidays?


Event Planning
Look up 'holiday engagements' on Twitter and you'll get a mix of feelings on the topic. You will at least know one person that has gotten engaged or announced they are having a baby during the holidays. If it's not you, be happy for them. My holiday engagement and marriage came to an end. But you might be invited to an epic party! For those planning for holiday nuptials, you may be competing with companies' holiday parties. However, if you find a great venue like Thomas Fogarty Winery in Woodside, California, they may be already decorated for the holidays which may be less cost accrued for decor of your own. Contact me to help you plan your event!

How many couples do you know that got engaged this holiday season?



Food
Foodie, Owner of the Instagram account 'werehungrytoo', former San Francisco restaurant Co-Owner and experience in the food and beverage industry for almost two decades (gasp!), I like food. And the holidays makes plenty of it available. I had two Thanksgiving dinners last month and the menus being released for Christmas dinners from San Francisco restaurants look delicious.

Which dish are you most looking forward to enjoying this holiday season?

Deep fried turkey by my Cugino.
Octopus Salad at the Cocina Del Mar at the Esperanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Cookin' Cabo cooking class in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Where to Eat Christmas Dinner in San Francisco - Time Out (12/6/18)Come get a 10% off coupon from me as a Concierge


Motivation
They say that if you aren't working on your goals for the upcoming year, you're already behind. And I'm one of them, and I know I'm not alone! Though I have already started promoting myself to get my calendar booked with weddings, I have a lot of work to do to reach a goal to be fully booked in 2019. I have quadrupled the weddings I have worked in 2018 from the year before and would like to do the same for the upcoming year, and travel a lot. Quarter 1 is filled with going to Orlando, Florida for my first half marathon at Walt Disney World, a familiarization trip to Fiji with Pleasant Holidays and Journese and my graduation cruise from Princess Cruises from Melbourne, Australia to New Zealand. But there are plenty of weekends left for weddings for this One Busy Bee




What are your goals for the new year? 


Happy Holidays from this One Busy Bee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet