Los Lonely Boys Back in San Francisco

The Los Lonely Boys put on two amazing shows. I wish I had the time to elaborate but I am so thankful Henry is feeling better after his accident last year. His brothers are right, there is no Lonely Boys without him...any of them. The thought of it just breaks my heart. Being with them, hearing their music live and being with the friends and remembering the many unforgettable memories they have brought me, says there's no doubt in my mind that I will continue this 8-9 year-long experience as long as they're the Los Lonely Boys.

Below is the set list for the evening. I loved hearing the new songs live, first at the Playspace KFOG

and then at The Independent. What an amazing day.



Blame It On Love
Give a Little More
It's Just My Heart Talkin'
Don't Walk Away
So Sensual (first time live)
Can't Slow Down
Nobody else
Crazy Dream
Hollywood
Man to Beat
Oye Mamacita. 
I'm a Man

Thank you for my first 'shredded' pic, Henry!!! I have been wanting one for a very long time.

Love spending time with my La Onda By the Bay family. Always a good time!


And we gotta love the family that takes care of our Boys. Thank you, Shawn & Farmer!
Shawn's all grown up


Until April. Get your tickets for Carmel and Napa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet