Happy New Year!

It has been so busy during the holidays and now we're half way thru January! And for most of you, today is even pay day and hump day. Half way there to the weekend, Folks!

A lot has been going on! The Niners face the Seahawks for the third time this season in the NFC Championship game in Seattle. The game takes place this Sunday, January 19th at 3:30 PM PST. I am nervous but excited. We are in a #QuestForSix

I had folks over for the Niners v. Cards game and that was fun! Thankfully they won.


I missed the 2nd half of last weekend's game against the Panthers but we won that too! I had to finish my safety motorcycle class. I passed! I can't wait to ride my 1998 Honda CBR 600 F3. She's so pretty.


A few of other graduates and I went to City Beach and grabbed a drink and free garlic fries. Two of us were definitely wearing some Niners gear. And it was so funny that a former coworker at The Bridges Golf Course was also in my class. Good thing he recognized me because I couldn't. But the more I thought about it, we put two and two together and figured it out. Small world. 


Besides sports and my new ride, I am excited to be working on getting Dirty Water restaurant and bar off the ground and get rid of some dark clouds that are blocking my sun. It's a new year. 2013 was amazing and full of so much love, adventure, surprises, fun, travel, lessons, gifts but also loss. 2014 is going to be incredible. I believe that.

For now, go Niners! And here I go continuing to put one foot in front of the other towards progress, growth and success.

What is in store for you this new year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May