Happy Hostess & Photography

Happy Sunday! Check out former hostess, Christina V., wearing the Sutton Necklace she earned for free with her hostess credits.  She's rockin' it. Her photo submission has also entered her to win a $25 gift card, only for those that Like my Facebook page. Go check it out and add a comment. Enter by December 31, 2013.

Photo taken by http://www.dylandouglasphotography.com in Livermore. 





Here is Christina V. also wearing the Lucia Necklace that is now sold out! The matching Lucia Bracelet is available and on sale. Grab yours before it's gone for good. Also, I have many samples on sale on my Facebook page or email me for the inventory list.



I have considered blogging some of my Outfit of the Days. I know some fashion blogs are really popular that do that. What do you think of my style? Should I do that? I sometimes post outfits on my Instagram account at 'bappletree'. Feel free to take a peek and I'll consider posting Outfit of the Day here. I would appreciate any feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May