New Summer Line! Releases April 8th

Stella & Dot’s new Summer collectionwill be releasing Monday, April 8th! Who’s excited? I’m excited andI hope you are too! One of our new totes has been featured in Lucky Magazineand in Women’s Wear Daily. Adding new items to the product line will expand ourreach and appeal to women all over the world. The handbags are not just for eveninguse, but for day time, everyday and overnight bags. The nine-piece collectionwill range in $22 to $138 each. They will come in coated canvas, waffle polyand Saffiano leather in Ikat, snakeskin and colorful multi-stripe prints.



Get your new totes and handbags for FREE!Host a trunk show with your friends and family and earn an average of $250 infree jewelry and additional pieces at half off. We have been hanging Trunk Showexclusive items for your guests. When they spend $50, they can get certainpieces at 50% off. But only as your trunk show customer online or in person.Contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.

I will be having a Summer launch event.Please follow me on my Facebook page and I appreciate your continued views onthis blog. Check out the teaser video here:  
http://lounge.stelladot.com/content/stylist-only-summer-2013-collection-teaser#ooid=x3M3EzYTrZ_0TiIUN0_z5yR5VMs0qsN5

Do you have room for another handbag?
Have you been to a Stella & Dot trunkshow or hosted your own?
Did you enjoy yourself?
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May