Hoopla 2012!



I am soooo there! A special training sales conference just for Stella & Dot Stylists. I can't wait to be there this July with my team and in the audience for the fashion show unveiling the new 2012 Fall Line. Not only is it cool to be part of that fun experience, we get some great training sessions by Team Leaders and Directors from all over the country, Canada and the UK.

I had to miss last year's event because my fiance just lost his job and with not knowing where we were going to be, I had to cancel my ticket. But I followed the #SDHOOPLA conversations on Twitter and I very much wished I could have been there. The fashion show online with pauses due to an internet connection is just not the same. This year, I will be going and cannot wait to do with my team members and take over San Francisco in STYLE!

How do you get there? Join my team as a Stylist for $199 and get $350 in free jewelry plus a business in a box where you start earning commission immediately. Sign up by this Wednesday, February 29, 2012 and you'll get the Nahla Pendant worth $69 as part of your sign up package. Early registration for Hoopla is $199 for 3 days of fun and training to help grow your business.

Please contact me if you're interested or if you'd like to start off as a hostess and book a trunk show. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly carpooling to HOOPLA!

Now.. what to wear???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet