Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Fundraiser - July 30, 2011



I hate cancer, don't you? I love wine, don't you?


I am hosting my very first fundraising event at my home in Brentwood, CA to help raise funds in support of finding a cure for breast cancer. My group of friends and family, consisting of TEAM LAGADE, will be participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 1, 2011 in Stockton, California. Our team goal is $1,500.

We walk for our Aunt Virginia Saguing who is in remission. We walk for our late cousin, Natalie Nobida, who continues to watch over us since May 26, 2010. I walk for Maureen Withrow, a wonderful woman we lost earlier this year. I also walk for my friends and family who have not been diagnosed and for the same reason I do the AIDS Walk, I will continue to walk to help AVOID a positive diagnosis.

On July 30th, a very good friend will be providing some delicious wine by J. Lohr Vineyards, plus many other wineries to add a twist to general wine tasting. Prepare your palate, Wine Lovers.
I will have my gorgeous Stella & Dot jewelry displayed and offering discounts to sponsors. (See below)
Raffle tickets will be sold for $3 or two for $5. Raffle prizes include:
- Gift Cards
- Bare Mineral Products
- Wellness International Products
- The Awaken Sea Salt Scrub by Arbonne and additional samples valued at $40
- A BeTEEZed Product
- An up-do session by published Hair Stylist, Justina Downs, who will also be at the event


- An autographed photo of the beautiful Sarah Michaels, star of The Bad Girls Club (Season 3), Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too (Season 1) and from Playboy

- A 2-hour photo session with Bay Area photographer, Danielle Stolman, of Not So Still Life. All photos on a DVD. Valued at $300.
- And many more!

I will have light snacks, music, croquet in the front yard and it's expecting to be nice and warm in Brentwood. Please come by with a friend and support a great cause. I look forward to seeing you! Please email me for my contact info.

Cost: $5

Please sponsor me at http://main.acsevents.org/goto/BernadetteM. You can also mail me a check in any amount for your tax-deductible donation made payable to "The American Cancer Society". Email me for my contact info.

As a thank you,
- Make a donation of $50 or more, I'll give you FREE shipping on one order of my Stella & Dot jewelry.
- Make a donation of $100 or more, I'll give you 15% OFF one order of my Stella & Dot jewelry.
- Host a trunk show with me, 10% of sales will go towards my fundraising goal.
My Stella & Dot jewelry page: http://www.stelladot.com/Bernadette

Together, we can make strides to end breast cancer!
GO TEAM LAGADE!!!


2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May