When will I slow down?

When will I slow down? I have no idea. I have a lot on the brain right now. Just heard a family rumor that someone in our generation has received more bad news. I guess it's around my age now that things start to seem like a reality. You read about illnesses, accidents, deaths and there are people that are around it all the time, but at my age it's probably inevitable. A few cousins are getting together to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event in San Francisco on Saturday, October 17th. I usually do these sorts of things with my boyfriend, but it's nice that I'll have family members with me this time. If you have a moment, please sponsor TEAM LAGADE.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY10California?team_id=509481&pg=team&fr_id=19781 Make a tax-deductible donation to help us make new discoveries in the fight against (breast) cancer. I haven't done that well of a job fundraising. Times are tough nowadays and I feel guilty for asking for money. I guess I should be asking folks that have a lot of money... I don't know a whole lot of folks with that kind of cash though.

Other things that are on my brain: this wedding that will be taking place three weeks from tomorrow. My inability to have time for the gym. I haven't lost or gained much weight but definitely feel I don't have much muscle mass. Things are 'looser' than 2 months ago and I hate it. I did go yesterday and felt really weak. I tracked everything on dailyburn.com (which my sis turned me onto) and I think I hurt my knees doing leg presses. I did wake up sore this morning though. Gotta go to the gym tomorrow. Definitely.

I feel guilty that my little pup, who is turning one year old on the 14th, isn't getting as much attention from mommy. We did go for a long walk yesterday. Hopefully I can take him to the dog park this weekend.

I've also entered the Los Lonely Boys 'Roadie for a Day' contest. I'm in fourth place. It ends today. Hopefully I win something!! :)

OK, gotta work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May