Warrior Dash 2013



Sponsor me in my first Warrior Dash!!! I am no runner but I am going to do this with my Lagade family - Team 'We R Pamily.' Please make your tax-deductible donation benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital at http://www.stjudewarriors.org/Bernadette  Visit my fundraising page for more information.

  • Raising $50 could help provide infant care supplies for 10 babies.
  • Raising $70 could help provide a wagon for patients to travel the halls of St. Jude.
  • Raising $100 could help provide toys to fill play areas.
  • Raising $250 could help provide two chest X-rays.
  • Raising $500 could help provide domestic airfare for a member of a St. Jude family.
  • Raising $1,000 could help provide one day of chemotherapy for a leukemia patient.
  • Raising $5,000 could help provide an above-knee prosthesis.

I am also going to donate my entire commission to the sale of every Stella & Dot Valor Necklace ($39) and Earrings ($24) towards my goal. These pieces look like shields, perfect for us Warriors! 



Thx for reading! Shop at http://www.stelladot.com/Bernadette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet