Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life

From my dear friend, Christine Zapata, a Chiropractor in the Seattle area is continuing to make a difference in this world. God bless her and I hope she has a successful, safe bike ride. Please consider donating towards her goal. I did!

Me, Christine & Christy visiting her in September of 2010 in Seattle, WA

Hello Family and Friends,

I am participating in a 65 mile bike ride through Woodinville, WA (Washington's wine country) to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I am part of a team that consists of other doctors in my office, patients and friends. This bike ride is going to be the longest ride I have ever done, so far!

I am asking you to help make a difference by simply making a donation of $10, $25, $50 or whatever you can afford for the Aptalis CF Cycle For Life on Sunday, July 29, 2012. If you are interested, please make a check payable to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, or if you would like to use a credit card, just go to my home page at http://www.cff.org/LWC/ChristineZapata and click on the donate button. Every penny counts, so please do not feel like you have to make a great contribution, or any at all. If I got 40 people to donate even just $5, I would reach my goal of $200. Thank you in advance for being part of this very important cause. Together, we can add tomorrows every day to the lives of those with CF.

Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening genetic disease that affects approximately 30,000 children and adults in the United States. A defective gene causes the body to produce abnormally thick, sticky mucus. The abnormal mucus leads to chronic and life-threatening lung infections and impairs digestion. Currently there is no cure, and the median age of survival for a person with cystic fibrosis is 36.5 years.

The CF Foundation has consistently been recognized as one of the top voluntary health organizations in the country at efficiently using its money raised to invest in research and medical programs. By investing in the CF Foundation you are helping to fund the landmark research that will, one day, make a tremendous difference in the lives of those with the disease. With your help, we can give the children and adults with CF the quality of life and the future they deserve.

Trying to make CF stand for “Cure Found,”

Christine

DONATE HERE: http://www.cff.org/LWC/ChristineZapata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May